Located in the heart of the Southern Black Sea coast, Arkutino area is part of the Ropotamo Nature Reserve. It is at a distance of only 10 km from one of the most ancient towns situated on our Black Sea coast – Sozopol and 40 km to the South of Burgas city.
The natural sites at Ropotamo Reserve are various, and some of them are also a rarity for our geographical latitudes. Longoz forests, liana plants; sand dunes; Arkutino Lake, where water lilies can be seen; rock formations like “Lion’s Head”, bays and islands, including the Snake Island which is the only place in Bulgaria with wild-growing cacti. A big part of the plants on the territory of the Reserve are listed in the Red Book of Bulgaria. Ropotamo Reserve is for a multitude of animal species the only habitat in the country.
The architecture of the buildings is in full harmony with the surrounding environment
A unique combination of virgin nature, fresh air, sea coast, ‘Arcutino Residences’ is a lovely place for full recreation and unforgettable experiences.
In this area, you can indulge in a variety of amusements and adventures:
- The boat tour on Ropotamo River, which will take you through the unspoiled wild nature of the Reserve to the outfall of the river.
- Ropotamo Hunting Farm;
- Begliktash rock Thracian sanctuary is located at a distance of only 10 minutes from Arkutino. It bears the biggest impress left by the Thracians on our Southern Black Sea coast.
- One of the biggest diving centers for the Southern Black Sea coast is located in Primorsko.
- Yacht Port in Sozopol offers a number of services related to chartering and servicing of yachts.
- Neptun Aquapark in the village of Ravadinovo offers fun for kids and adults, on an area of more than 50 000 square meters.
- The Castle of Ravadinovo, known as ‘In Love with the Wind’ – the only one in its kind attraction in Bulgaria.
10 minutes drive
35 minutes drive
50 minutes drive
15 minutes drive